Wednesday, December 17, 2008

messy desk (as usual)...

Except right now, it's so messy I don't even feel like making anything...isn't that awful? The photo above was taken Monday, when I cleared off some space to work on that corner-rounder-scallops-on-Coluzzle-shapes-tutorial. It actually looks worse right now. I'm going to have to get it cleaned off if I ever want to finish Christmas gifts and cards and crafts.... *sigh*

What's your desk situation? Are you a neatnik or a messy? (I definitely lean toward the messy, though my OCD heart desires to be a neatnik!) *wink*

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
~Michelle

6 comments:

Corey Triplett said...

wow! thought i was looking at my crafy table! ;)

Shannon said...

I'm afraid mine is always spotless and everything is in its place. I just can't work in clutter. I can't focus...

Jenn said...

hehe at least you have a desk! I posted my dining room table / desk pics! hehe

lori vliegen said...

oh, i'm with you gal...my desk is always a mess and it drives my type-A personality crazy! i haven't quite figured out how i can keep the rest of the house looking good, but when it comes to my own personal space, it's a pigpen! life's little mysteries.... :)

Anonymous said...

what do you think?

Ayala Art said...

Don't clean it too much! You'll scare the muses away! (That happened to me!) lol
Martha