Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the best is yet to be...

Alright, so down to what one of the main purposes of this blog is supposed to be about...keeping me on-track and motivated to keep up with my card-making, and to keep trying new things.

This, however, is not new. *Sorry!* It's a card I made for my DH for our anniversary last year. See below for the details/recipe.

On Thursday I do begin a new adventure, though: SCRAPBOOKING. I already have all the stuff for scrapbooking since I've been stamping so long, so it's really not a big leap...don't know why I've been such a chicken. Technically, I've kind of dabbled in it, making mini-albums for my mom and my DMIL and myself, but never the *real thing* with a big album and full-size pictures and format. I signed up for this class with Big Picture Scrapbooking, and it starts on Thursday, and I'm excited! Stay tuned...I'll post my class creations as I make them :o)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Priceless, Love Matters (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla (
Stampin' Up!), Basic Grey DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cranberry Crisp (Stampin' Up!)
Other: Pewter Snaps (We R Memory Keepers), Dimensionals (Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Love your cards! Just wonderful! And you will do GREAT scrapbooking! That is what I started with. You will love it. I do a smaller page though. I think 12x12 is too big so I do 9x9. Great size. And I love the watermark you put on your photos. I need to figure out how to do that! :)

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous, great job!!