Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Creative Juices for a cause!

Yikes! It's been half a month since my last post!

Well, we're moved into our new house, but the unpacking is going really slowly, especially since I'd rather be making stuff than unpacking! And, we do *finally* have our DSL, so I'm not lost in the "Dark Ages of Dial-up" anymore *wink*

I thought I'd start up again with these pictures from a couple weeks ago. My sweet friend Melinda (aka Passionfruit in our Creative Juices meeting) walks in the Relay for Life each year, and this year decided we should make cards to sell as a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. We made 70 cards this night, and she sold them all and made a second batch, which also sold out! We're just going to have to make more next year, Mel!

Hope you're all doing well out there in cyberspace, and I'll be back on the bandwagon, updating often now that things are slowly getting settled!

Make it a great day!
~Michelle

No comments: