Thursday, September 18, 2008

Card Numero Two!

As promised, here's the SC194 card for my Creative Juices meeting tonight...had some serious issues with it, but I think I'm happy with how it turned out. As you can see, I used my Basic Grey Two Scoops paper again! *wink*


I cut the DP to fit the panels in the Sketch Challenge, and attached them to a white standard card base. Then I used my Technique Tuesday stitches stamps to 'stitch' over the joint lines with Not Quite Navy. I stamped the round tree from Giggle Grove once on a white panel, and again on the pink swirled dp, and attached the dp tree with foam tape. That panel is matted with a Bayou Blue textured cardstock panel (1/4" bigger), which was attached to the card base with foam tape after adding a white twill tab with a rhinestone brad to the corner. If I hadn't struggled with it so much, it would have taken me almost no time whatsoever...all the stuff was already out from the previous card! *sigh* Oh well, can't win them all...

Thanks for stopping by! Gotta go cut paper for Juices tonight! *wink*
~Michelle

Supplies used:
Paper: Whisper White, textured Blue Bayou cardstock (SU!); Two Scoops line dp (Basic Grey)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU!)
Stamps: Giggle Grove, Mix Up of Cuteness (Unity Stamp Co.); stitches (Making Memories)
Other: foam tape (3M); twill tape (Martha Stewart Crafts); rhinestone brad (Making Memories)

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I haven't been by in a while and, MAN, are you on FIRE! You're mojo is at max! Beautiful stuff, Michelle. You rock.