Thursday, February 5, 2009

Verve's Project Parade #2

I just had to do another project for the Verve January Project Parade 'Kid at Heart' theme this month! *grins*

This time, I went with a super quick covered lollipop...you could whip these up for a class room of kiddos in no time flat! (I might reserve the Prima embellished one for the teacher, or maybe give her a whole bouquet! *wink*)

I punched two scalloped circles of DP using my purple Marvy Uchida punch, and adhered them to both sides of the lollipop with glue dots. Then I created a layered flower with some Primas and a button, and attached it to one side:
Then on the other side, I attached a punched circle of Whisper White, which was stamped with the Winnie the Pooh sentiment from 'Beautiful You' and colored with a ZIG Writer:
Soooooooooo EPLS!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Michelle

Supplies used:
Paper: polka dot DP (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black (Tsukineko)
Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve Stamps)
Other: flowers (Prima Marketing); button (Foofala); ZIG Writer, Zots adhesive dots (ThermoWeb)

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so fun. Beautiful project. Thanks for playing! :0

Erin Kersh said...

Love the classful of kiddos with bouquet for teacher idea -- I am filing that one away for later!!!