Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Move Mountains Color Challenge

I made this for today's Color Challenge (CC179) - Old Olive, Taken with Teal, and Elegant Eggplant. I have to confess this is not a combo I would have put together, and I kind of struggled with it...but that's what makes it a challenge, right?

I used a Verve Anni-Verve-sary sketch (AVS02), and used my new Unity Single 'Move Mountains' for the main image/sentiment. I've always loved this verse, and I love how easy it was to highlight the 'have faith' 'and it will move' portions. A little bit of a message-within-the-message, and a chance to inject the eggplant.

Thanks for stopping in!
~Michelle

Supplies used:
Paper: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant, and Very Vanilla cardstock (SU!)
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant (SU!)
Stamps: Move MOuntains (Unity Stamp Company)
Other: dimensionals (SU!); jumbo snaps (We R Memory Keepers); ribbon

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh this is such a neat card. I love how you popped up some of the sentiment! Cool idea, and so effective.

Amber said...

Very nice card... the dimension is great!

Laura lok said...

beautiful and elegant looking

Kerilou said...

This is not a color combo I would have come up with either, but it is really pretty! Great job on this one! Kerilou SCS

Julia Aston said...

I just love this Bible verse stamp Michelle! and how you highlighted it with your layers - wonderful ribbon and brads - super card!!

Anonymous said...

very cool, I really like the color combo. Nice striped ribbon too...