Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hip Hop Challenges!!

It's Hip Hop Thursday!! As usual, make sure you check out the Unity Blog for Angela's amazing deals (like Oh Happy Day! for only $5!!!) and you *have* to go see the new releases, designed by Lisa Hetrick...they're AMAZING!

Unity is also having two challenges today, and I played along! (I'm just going to show them to you right now, and I'll be back later to give you a full description and a review of the *wonderful* ShortCuts acetate card products). The first challenge was the 'Clearly Unity' challenge: to make a card or project using Unity stamps with a clear element...the clear element could be acetate, dew drops, ghost images, etc. The second challenge was 'Oh, Just cut it out!': Make a card or project using Unity stamps with an image that is cut out and popped up with foam tape or a pop dot. (For those of you that have been here before, you know that I could count *any* project I make for that one!! I {heart} foam tape, and probably keep 3M in business for their foam mounting tape! lol)

So, without further ado, here they are:I'll be back later with all the details and even some step-by-step pics! Thanks for stopping by!
~Michelle

1 comment:

Ryann said...

ooh i love your sparkly apple and your frosty polka dot card.